Link Between Creative Visualization and Astral Projection
Posted by Astral Projection Team
For many, the practices of creative visualization and astral projection are closely linked—often a part of the same experience. Visualization is one of many techniques in which to experience astral travel. Although they don’t always coexist, the two practices are certainly from a similar thought pattern and have closely-tied histories. For many, visualization techniques are applied to make astral projection possible. Due to an underlying fear of the experience itself, it can be difficult for beginners to allow the astral body to separate, making projection difficult if not impossible. Visualization, along with several other techniques is a way of encouraging relaxation and allowing the fear to subside in order to make projection possible.
Top Creative Visualization Techniques
When you decide to give creative visualization a try, you’ll find that it can be applied to many areas of life. Although it is extremely effective when used to encourage astral projection, it is also a useful tool in many other areas.
Through Creative Visualization You Can:
- Overcome Negativity
- Reduce Fear
- Remove Anxiety
- Create More Success for the Future
- Improve Self Esteem
- And Much More!
It is common for professional athletes to use visualization techniques prior to a big game as a way of preparing their mind for the challenge that lies ahead. Many people use it for help in dealing with a difficult project in the workplace or solving a relationship issue. There are endless uses for visualization, as it is an ideal way to calm the mind and focus your energies on the possibilities. By eliminating the negative thoughts surrounding any challenge, you will instantly increase your chances of success as you move forward.
How to Begin Creative Visualization
When you’re ready to start creative visualization, whether for astral projection or for other uses, there are a few simple tips that will help you get started.
- Find a quiet location, free from distractions. This will allow you to enjoy an uninterrupted visualization session, which will improve your chances of success.
- Quiet your mind. In order for visualization to work, you must remove all thoughts from your mind. A quiet mind will yield a meditative state, which is necessary for visualization.
- Write down your goals to make them more tangible. Before you begin, write down a statement of your goals so you can constantly remind yourself of the reason for creative visualization. The more specific you are about your goals, the better your chances of achieving them.
- Imagine you have already achieved your goal. The best way to succeed it to treat your goal as if you’ve already accomplished it. If you are using visualization to achieve astral travel, you should imagine your astral body outside of your physical one. Once you believe it is possible, it becomes possible.
- Persistence pays off. When you begin visualization exercises, it may take time to find the success you’re after. It’s important to keep trying until you succeed. Astral travel often takes many sessions before success is achieved. For some, it may even take years to truly master the practice, which is why persistence is so important.
Creative Visualization and Astral Projection Success
When you begin attempts at astral projection, it’s important to realize that you may need to try several techniques before you find success. Visualization is one of many methods that can encourage success in this field. Often, creative visualization is used in conjunction with other techniques, including affirmations, binaural beats, and meditation. As you prepare to attempt astral travel, it’s a good idea to gain an understanding of these methods in order to make use of them in your practice.
- Binaural Beats — Used to promote relaxation and mental clarity, binaural beats are a common tool used in astral projection. Ideal for overcoming fear, they can work with visualization techniques.
- Affirmations — Many astral travelers chant affirmations as a way of encouraging the astral body to separate.
- Meditation — For some, meditation goes hand in hand with visualization. They key is to find the combination of methods that works best for you.
When you’re ready to attempt astral travel, your success is dependent on your ability to persist and overcome fear. In time, you can learn to travel the astral plane and gain a new perspective.
For more information on Astral Projection click here.