More Disclosure: New Zealand releases UFO files
Paul Chapman in Wellington, New Zealand has just published three articles dealing with disclosure of UFOs and extraterrestrial contact in that country. This is disclosure - truth mounting upon more truth building a body of documents, photos, and video so large that finally the world governments will have to start telling their people the truth about our visitors. Dirk
The New Zealand military have released hundreds of previously classified reports detailing claims of UFO sightings and alien encounters.
By Paul Chapman
The reports, dating from 1954 to 2009, were released under freedom of information laws after the New Zealand Defence Force removed names and other identifying material.
In about 2,000 pages of documents, members of the public, military personnel and commercial pilots outline close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.
Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of aliens wearing "pharaoh masks" and alleged examples of extraterrestrial writing.
Here are some of the shocking examples:
1) A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. "You will remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium."
2) Sinister forces reported to be criss-crossing the sky over Auckland, the country's largest city, with what looked like aircraft contrails in May 1999. "A vast many people in Auckland will suffer flu-like sickness," the alarmed writer warned.
3) In one of the earliest reports, a UFO enthusiast wrote in to say that a witness had described seeing a "strange bowl-shaped object" fall from a clear sky.
"As the object fell it made a hissing sound, hit the wharf pier he was standing on, and then bounced high and landed on a government survey vessel."
4) A writer reproduced what were described as samples of alien writing.
5) A woman reported seeing a large round or oval object, glowing with a bright reddish light, in April 1998. "Weather conditions were calm, although there was a sensation of light rain falling on the woman's arm," the file says.
6) A photograph of mysterious glowing lights taken by a passenger looking out of an aircraft window were described by the official handling the file as "typical reelection sequence recorded mid-Tasman Sea from Boeing 727 window."
Follow this links for the complete story: