By Theresa J. Thur... - 5 years 4 months ago
Social Paranormal Change in Globalization
Post-war industrialized nation-states with their political power, educational power, and job-creating power, are what we can loosely define as post modern globalization for our future in the 21st century and beyond on earth.
Secondly, patterns of our lifestyles regarding work, occupations, education, domestic and leisure lifestyles have all been transformed with the new electronic communication devices now available to us such as the computer, Internet, and Global Positioning Systems used on our portable cell phones.
This is truly the information and communication age of enlightenment that will transform our world into the globalization for the entire civilization on earth.
We are becoming one sentient intelligent being species.
Social Networking our Sources of Culture
Culture is being redefined at this very moment in time to include the basics that have been allowed universally in the main categories of art, culture, education, science, and technology. This is not all there are just the five (5) main working groups for the Social Networks to define their expertise to be grouped in sub-headings.
Culture may be defined as the ideas, values, and ways of doing things in a particular group, community, state, region, country, or society in general in the broadest sense of the term culture.
Culture includes art, and objects that are material things that each society has in common.
The narrower definition might include the mind and the cultivation of data collection, information communication and awareness skills as a learning society.
The ways that we share life in particular groups such as the below poverty out of jobs and the poor may be one class, the working class as in farm workers and factory workers may be another class. To some this may include the military and the commercial truck drivers in the blue-collar workers jobs.
The middle class was once thought of those who wore white shirts or were called the white-collar workers who served in the office jobs as clerks, bank tellers, secretaries, office managers, and other administrative positions up to the top management.
Upper Income was reserved for the upper management positions who have various workers to supervise usually over 30 and depending on how the governments structured the tax brackets based on taxable wages as income that was gross and not net profit brought home to the family for gross wage earners.
The ways of the shared working classes are considered what they do as occupation and hobbies according to what can be considered in culture what can be considered income-producing efforts on the wager earners part in most countries.
We share much of who we are and what we do on the Internet. Most of us will share our name, age, and occupation or student level of cultural growth. We will also share our hobbies and interests on the internet now on places such as Facebook.
These practices are now in some cases proprietary and in others as long as we are willing to divulge the information are becoming known and kept as information and data collections kept in repositories on electronic servers around the world.
Various corporations and other businesses in all countries are willing to pay for this information. Marketers and salespersons desire the information to target their audience by demographics such as age, profession, and level of income.
This is all how the social networking has become so popular and the way that the Internet and World Wide Web has become so popular among those in business who desire to advertise.
We have adopted the old media payment for sharing information with the advertisers paying the space to share information and serving as community service information to the public.
The Internet has now found a various ways for us to learn how to adapt and share our sources in the new social networking culture that we can now add to the globalization of marketing on the electronic computers and in the air space with our cell phones and global positioning systems. GPS is now becoming a household word used not only on our computers and cell phones but also in our automobiles and other forms of transportation.
Culture is considered an entire way of life of a society which is ever changing from day to day depending on the individuals who are desiring to earn a living and are in need of the basics such as food, clothing, shelter, and now entertainment, and communication with others. We add in transportation, and the fact that we desire to use our televisions and to view movies this also becomes a part of all cultures around the world.
We have added gaming and entertainment on the Internet Highway and how we all can learn to translate each other’s languages. This is also now a part of our globalization and international cultures.
Some of the Eastern Cultures are trying to project that Western Cultures have turned out to be evil or at the least scientific barbarism and marketing capitalism to all countries.
Cultural traditions and languages is definitely a part of the future and we may want to define one language in the future for all no the Internet. Until then, we will learn to use the translate point and click button or word on our websites. Many of us use Google as a household word for surfing the web for information.
One theme that has needed clarification in the past on earth are the class system and stratification that is in all our popular or mass cultural existences around the planet.
We who do not fit into the social norm are considered paranormal. In a way we have all become paranormal since the year 2000. We are not all feeling the normal of how life use to be. This adds to stress levels of energy that can be felt globally and is showing in our decision making and our choices that does affect our free will in society.
We will learn soon that there is much more on this planet that we were not aware of. We will now have to make time to learn that there is more to life than the old cultural society thoughts and traditions. We can expect big changes in the world of communication in television, radio, movies, magazines, books, videos, and all other forms of mass media. We now have the "NEW MEDIA" that includes the Internet websites and blogs. We are taking into consideration that if one says something that others are probably thinking the same thing.
The Paranormal Paradigm has begun for us all on planet earth! We can now enjoy the fun of learning about the Super Natural and all that the topics of newly discovered information will allow us who are considered the socially, culturally, and globally correct.
We may still allow for celebrity status among those who appear to offer us entertainment and enjoyment by being among the best in their fields of expertise. We may envision a New World's Fair with Globalization and the Futuristic Leaders of the Technological Age as our Hot Topics on the Internet and in the New Social Paranormal Network News!
It is well noted on earth that people who live alike learn to adapt to common outlooks, similar interests with lifestyle associations. We will learn that people do seem to fit the old saying of, “Birds of a feather flock together!” This is what has lead sociologists to believe that communities and groups are more important to society than individuals are. Thus, the court system and our justice systems are known for seemingly allowing those of the upper class with money to buy their way out of trouble to do so. Those who are considered lower class and poor tend to be those who learn about the adjudication and prison systems. Class and an individual’s occupation in the market place in globalization will reflect on that person’s ability to purchase items in the gold system and credit system used today.
Many people are saying that we may soon have a classless society that will have equal life opportunities but this may seem rather Utopian in our belief systems.
Is class defined on earth by wealth, education hereditary, or all three now on earth and on the Internet? Is this what all countries are deciding to reform and restructure in the empirical system as a social science?
Sir Williman Beveridge (1879-1963) was the creator of the welfare state after the Second World War He was the director of the London School of Economics and the aim was to provide those who through no fault of their own were unemployed, ill, old or poor in education and heredity. This was a social democratic idea but there were some Conservatives that opposed this welfare state and do to some extent now to this day in times of hardship in both the U.K. and the U.S.
This welfare state was key to the essential concept that was based on “Citizenship” just like our modern idea of who has common rights and freedoms provided to them by the state.
These rights come up due to the economic powers that are in charge of the state, which is the reality of ownership of the jobs, education, and political power given by the people and for the people in each nation state.
SOURCES RAISING THE BAR ON EARTH!
We are learning to become more aware of each other and our writing skills.
We are becoming communication worthy expressive due to the social networking that is now offered on the Internet and World Wide Web.
We are now being told we can drop the www that we use to express websites when doing an inquiry on our search engines.
So much is changing in the way we communicate.
Twitter and Facebook have surpassed the old question raised among students such as, “Are you on My Space?”
Some of the sources we use are beginning to make us feel like the Sorcerer’s Apprentice that happens to be premiering today.
My favorite actor Nicholas Cage just happens to be the Sorcerer for the Disney Movie!
Sources are used on the internet in various ways.
PRIMARY SOURCES are the ones we create such as our own interviews, research, observation, laboratory experiments or participating in other justifiable methods we may think of. We may even use surveys and questionnaires in public places such as Malls that cater to retail shoppers and have food courts.
SECONDARY SOURCES are those that already exists such as autobiographies, newspaper reports, photographs, art, images, government statistics, books, magazines, things that are already published and some even regard the Internet Websites as sources these days.
Phenomenologists tend to think that people construct their own meanings of reality.
Sociologists tend to think about mixing approaches and methodologies since various methods may produce different types of results.
We are now looking into the information that in the past was ignored and not accepted into the common folks cultural societies. We are beginning to accept the paranormal and supernatural as the information that was formerly overlooked by those in the upper and middle classes and were thought only to be superstitions of the common folk. We are now awakening to the fact that there are now more common folk than those of the elite and privileged class based on old money and heredity.
This will be agreeable to the ET UFO COMMUNITY who has joined with those for the pursuit of the common interests in PARANORMAL/SUPERNATURAL COMMUNITY.
The History and Documentary Channels are realizing the potential for sharing in information that was once thought unobtainable or not agreeable to the social normal society.
We are now realizing that journalism will take on more topics of conversation than those that were accepted in the basic sciences and art and entertainment.
WE may even begin to understand the logic in Exopolitics and the reasoning behind the subject matter.
PSI TALK and the radio talk shows that now exist on the Internet and on the Air Waves may become the social norm for more than just the ET UFO and PARANORMAL/SUPERNATURAL Communities.
The world is changing and so are we. We may even learn to accept that “Alien Civilizations Exist!” It may be found out that our ancient ancestors were aware of the Sky People and the Angels that came from Heaven and they were right! Please visit me on SocialParanormal.com and TheresaMorris.com. Thank you for your readership! TJ
- CHECK OUT THE WORD SOURCE ON WIKIPEDIA
- Students commonly refer to Wikipedia on the Internet.
- We who are the writers on the Internet share our information and resources on the Internet and with Wikipedia. TJ
- 1 Research
- 2 Science
- 3 Technology
- 4 Art and entertainment
- 5 Literature
- 6 Law
- 7 Organizations
- 8 Other
- 9 See also
- Source text, in research (especially in the humanities), a source of information referred to by citation
- Journalism sourcing, a person, publication or other record or document that gives information
- Sources (portal for journalists and writers), directory of expert contacts and media spokespersons
- Source theory, in information theory, any process that generates successive messages can be considered a source of information
- Inflow (hydrology), the source of the water in a lake
- Source (hydrology), the original point from which a river or stream flows
- Source rocks, rocks that have generated, or are capable of generating hydrocarbons
- A point where the divergence of a vector field is positive
- Communication source
- Current source, an electrical or electronic device that delivers or absorbs electric current
- Energy sources, substances or processes with high concentrations of energy
- Ion source, a device that produces ions for mass spectrometry
- a substance or device that emits ionizing radiation (e.g. Alpha particle source, Beta particle source, Gamma ray source, X-ray source,Neutron source) for purposes of irradiation or radiography
- Light source, an object emitting light
- Source file, the original copy (or name) of a computer file that is being moved, copied, or renamed
- Open source, a philosophy of dissemination of intellectual products
- Point source, a natural or anthropogenic discharge location producing unwanted materials into the environment
- A SCSI endpoint
- Sound source, an object emitting sound
- Source code for software
- Source (game engine), a proprietary game engine developed by Valve Software for Half-Life 2
- Source, a terminal in a field-effect transistor
- The Source (online service), an online service provider founded in 1979
- Voltage source, any device or system that produces an electromotive force between its terminals
- source (command), a UNIX command to execute commands from a file
Art and entertainment
- The Source, a religion in the Planescape universe
- The Source (sculpture), an electronic moving sculpture at the London Stock Exchange
- Source (comics), a sentient entity who provides advice to the New Gods in the DC Multiverse
- Source (magazine), a bi-monthly magazine published by the John Lewis Partnership
- Source (photography magazine), a quarterly photography magazine
- The Source (magazine), a magazine of hip-hop music and culture
- The Source (novel), a 1965 novel by James A. Michener
- The Source (magazine), a hip-hop/rap magazine
Film, radio, and television
- The Source (documentary), a 1999 documentary movie about the Beat generation
- The Source (film), a 2002 science fiction movie, also known as The Secret Craft in the UK and The Surge for its American DVD release
- Highlander: The Source, the fifth film in the Highlander franchise
- The Source (network), a radio network operated in the 1970s and 1980s by NBC
- WVUR-FM, "The Source", Valparaiso University's student-run radio station
- The Source (Charmed), the common abbreviated title used as an everyday conversational 'use name' of a fictional evil being
—more properly: "The Source of All Evil"— in the popular television series Charmed
- The Source, a character in the short-lived 1978 US television sitcom Quark
- Counter-Strike: Source, a complete remake of Counter-Strike using:
- Source (game engine), a game engine developed by Valve Corporation
- The Source, a series of volumes by Graham Kendrick that are compilations of Christian church music
- The Source (album), an album by Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five
- The Source, an album by Ali Farka Touré
- The Source (musician), the production identity of UK electronic music record producer John Truelove
- The Source, a song by Built to Spill from their 1994 album There's Nothing Wrong with Love
- Source, an album released by the band The Duskfall in 2003
- Sources of international law, the materials and processes out of which the rules and principles regulating the international community are developed
- Sources of law, the materials and processes out of which law is developed
- Source Family (1922–1975), a commune outside of 1970's Hollywood
- Source (UNSW), a community service provider that used to operate at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia
- The Source (retailer), a Canadian electronics store
- Source (ETP / ETF provider), provider of Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) in Europe, including exchange-traded funds (ETFs) through an open architecture platform
- Operation Source
- All pages beginning with "Source"
- All pages with titles containing "Source"
- Begin (disambiguation)
- Start (disambiguation)
- Origin (disambiguation)
- Mouth (disambiguation)
- Sauce (disambiguation)
THANK YOU UFO DIGEST & WIKIPEDIA. TJ