WHY ARE ALIENS ABDUCTING US?

This forum will discuss all aspects of alien abductions. We plan to look at the subject from the abductee's viewpoint as well as that of the investigator and or scientist.

WHY ARE ALIENS ABDUCTING US?

Postby superuser » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

I watched the Canadian debut of a new movie on The Movie Network Saturday night (October 26, 2013). I must say it made quite an impression on me. It was called Dark Skies. I sat down expecting the 'run of the mill' formula Alien Invasion movie and to my surprise was literally transported into the lives of the characters on the screen and facing the same horrors and shocks as they did. The movie stars Keri Russell (The Americans - TV series), Jake Brennan and Josh Hamilton.

One morning Keri Russell's character Lacy Barrett, the mother of the household, is first to go downstairs to start breakfast and she is startled to see food stuffs scattered all over the kitchen floor. She and her husband Daniel, played by Josh Hamilton, ask their children (Sam, their youngest, played by Kadan Rockett and Jessie played by Dakota Goyo, their oldest) if they knew who made the mess and the youngest child claims it was done by the "sandman." The next day, Lacy finds her dining room glassware stacked up one upon another forming towers, casting geometric patterns on the ceiling. At this point the police are called, the alarm system is reactivated (it had been deactivated because Daniel lost his job due to downsizing) and things go from bad to worse.

In all this madness Keri Russell's character realizes that science, common sense and her husband's denial will not protect her family and she seeks out the city's foremost UFOlogist, Edwin Pollar, played by J.K. Simmons.

http://ufodigest.com/article/invasion-greys-1028
superuser
Site Admin

Re: WHY ARE ALIENS ABDUCTING US?

Postby superuser » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 pm

This is an amazing movie: BUY IT OR RENT BUT WATCH IT. Dirk
superuser
Site Admin

Return to Alien Abduction