Six Ways to Discern Information Regarding 2012
1. How does it make you feel? Is the information you’re reading making you feel good or bad? If the information is causing you to feel uplifted and empowered, then it is information you should pay attention to. If the information makes you feel down and pessimistic about the future, there is a good chance that it is disinformation. When one feels positive and empowered, one is more likely to be active and attract circumstances that are positive. This is exactly what the Cabal does not want to happen. This is one reason why there is so much negative disinformation.
2. Is the author talking down to you? If the channeled entity appears to be talking down to you, then one should be wary of the information that is being given. A true higher-dimensional entity is going to talk to you as an equal. This is because they view you as equals. They have an understanding of higher-dimensional spiritual principles.
3. Does the information coincide with your own logic? Is the information that you are reading coinciding with certain concepts or occurrences that you know to be true about reality. For example, if the information is claiming that 9/11 was actually committed by terrorists when you feel that you know it was an inside job then you should be wary of what you are reading. Trust your logic.
4. Be open. Even if you feel you know something for sure, be open to the idea that you might be wrong. If something is real, then you will keep coming to the same conclusion. Try to avoid holding on to ideas.
5. Ask questions. Observe everything that you are reading. If one little thing is off in your mind, do not ignore it. Do not trust something simply because it is what you want to hear. At the same time, don’t disregard an article because you don’t want to hear. Try to remain neutral and objective.
6. Everything has truth in it. Even blatant disinformation articles and channelings contain some aspects of truth. Perhaps they can offer you insights about the person or situation they are attempting to discredit.